#ladyboss is a forum designed to highlight the work of Chicago ladies in business and act as an inspiring think tank to connect strong, like-minded entrepreneurs all around the world and in Chicago. Building community, forming great connections and mentorships, #ladyboss.international panels, workshops, socials and academic programming creates a web of strong, interdisciplinary professionals supporting women in business. Following a cocktail hour hosted by photographer Rose Kaz, a panel made up of a handful of Chicago’s mover and shakers will discuss the subject of:
THE LOOK: When do we say we’ve got it all the while still trying to get it??
All are genders all welcome. url: www.ladyboss.international
- Amanda Chin
- Instagram: @amandawchin
- Amanda Chin is a sales leader, business development strategist and lifestyle curator with over a decade of experience in the digital advertising and marketing industry. She has provided digital strategy and media buying services for global accounts across the CPG, retail, QSR and e-commerce sectors including HP, Time Inc and Airbnb. Amanda was most recently was the Vice President of Social Sales at an award-winning cross-channel marketing technology company, where she helped grow the regional office and social practice. Amanda currently works as the Head of Digital at EvolveHer & also leads business development, marketing and operation efforts for an optometry practice in Chicago called Artisan Eyecare.
- Anne Kennedy
- Instagram: @theannekennedy & @chicitydonuts
- Assistant Cosmetic Buyer at Walgreens.
- Side hustles include being an OG donut blogger -started @ChiCityDonuts 2 years ago. Fashion enthusiast, Model, and Body positive activist.
- All around adventure seeker, and making every ordinary day extraordinary.
- Stephanie Seweryn
- Instagram: @yearoftheantelope
- Stephanie Seweryn works in fundraising for a national civil rights organization during the day, while serving as Financial Officer for a new kids STEM show, Science with Sophie, and pursuing a Masters in Public Policy at Northwestern by night. A graduate of Indiana University’s School of Public and Environmental Affairs, Stephanie majored in Nonprofit Management and specializes in nonprofit development and communications. Her experience includes work with ADL, Latin School of Chicago, Neighborhood Housing Services (NHS), United Way, AARP, Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation, and National Runaway Safeline. In her free time Stephanie enjoys performing stand-up comedy and music improv with the groups Rhyme & Punishment and RIFF
- Ceta Walters
- instagram: @clarkandstone
- A Chicago based fashion and lifestyle blogger and mother of Clark and Stone. She launched her blog Clart and Stone as a stepping stone to having it all. She is living a life she created for herself and by her own rules. Collaborations include the following brands Céline, Lincoln Navigator, JCrew Crewcuts, and DVF to name a few. She is also the fashion and lifestyle contributor for parenting app, Pear founded by Bill and Giuliana Rancic.
- Nneka Ude
- Instagram: @nnekacarrie
- Strategist by nature and designer at heart, Nneka Ude is a highly versatile marketer who has navigated the media, brand, shopper and experiential advertising and marketing worlds. By day, she is a Strategy Director for Geometry Global, where she leads the experiential planning efforts for Maker’s Mark, Gallo/Barefoot, and Clover Health. And by night she wears multiple hats. The first as the founder of THE PATH, a media platform dedicated to elevating the voices of black and brown entrepreneurs; and the second as CMO of the restaurant startup, Citispoon.
About your host: Rose Kaz