Ajilla is my moms “oriki” or nickname. In Nigeria, an oriki is a name given to a child by the family to describe what they want to happen in the child’s future.
Ajilla means walking in wealth. As I reflect on the name and it’s meaning, I’m reminded that wealth is not limited to money, but you’re also wealthy when you’re walking in your purpose and living a fulfilling life.
Are you walking in your “wealth”?
Join us on October 20th to inspire and be inspired!
Great event planned with SPEAKERS, PANELEST and other INSPIRATIONAL GUESTS. Agenda is a follows:
- Meet and Greet
- Opening Poem - Boomie Bol
- Welcome and Opening Remarks – Ayo Dahunsi
- Let's Talk about PURPOSE - Peju Akintorin
- Panel Discussion on PASSION and PURPOSE: Dr. Titilope Fasipe, Yele Dada, Mona Asra, Takiyah Wallace, Moderated by Chioma George
- The PROCESS – Dr. Shola Ezekoli and Gbenga Adenuga, Moderated by Irene Amu
- The POTENTIAL - Interactive workshops led by Bade Dahunsi, Dr. Teju Adesida, Dr. Shola Ezekoli, Dr. Titilope Ishola, Lande Sanusi and Gbenga Adenuga
About our Speakers:
- Gbenga Adenuga - Serial Entreprenuer
- Teju Adesida - Artistic Director
- Folake Amu - Corporate Executive
- Peju Akintorin - Talent Management and Diversity and Inclusion Advisor
- Mona Asra - Diversity and Inclusion Expert
- Boomie Bol - Writer and Poet
- Yele Dada - Motivational Speaker
- Bade Dahunsi - Executive Leader and Financial Coach
- Shola Ezekoli - Life and Wellness Expert
- Titilope Fasipe - Medical Doctor
- Chioma George - Entreprenuer and Motivational Speaker
- Lande Sanusi - Serial Entreprenuer
- Peace Udechukwu - Executive Director
- Takiyah Wallace - Serial Entreprenuer and Educator
- PLUS many others!
**Ajilla Foundation is a 501c3 tax-exempt organization**