Thursday, April 25th (9am-5pm) - Friday, April 26th (8:30am-3:30pm)
"Implement the Operational Foundation of Your Business to Scale"
Who this is for:
* You’ve already made the leap and left your corporate job
* You’ve been a full-time business owner between 0 to 18 months (if you're beyond the 18-month mark but still resonate with the topics and content....then definitely join us! :)
* You’re ready to take your business to the next level
* You have some proof of concept (people are paying you for your services) but you find that there may be an easier way to do things
* You’re either lacking systems in your business for scale or want to improve your systems to scale
* You might be looking for a business realignment
* You want to eliminate inefficiencies and streamline your business
* You're getting ready to outsource some of your work to a VA (virtual assistant)
What you’ll walk away with:
* A better understanding of how to read your financial statements and project into the future
* A better understanding for proper workflow in your business
* A process on how to create templates and outsource in your business
* Understanding how to intentionally grow your team through contractors or full-time employees
* A 6-month strategy
There will be a mini celebration from 4:30-6:30pm on Friday, April 26th. Location TBD.
Is my ticket transferrable?
Yes! Let's say you purchase your ticket now and down the road, something comes up, life happens and you can't make it. You can certainly transfer your ticket to someone else. All you need to do is email [email protected] to do so.
What about lunch?
Lunch will be on your own. EvolveHer is located in a walker-friendly neighborhood with lots of food options from vegan, veggie, paleo, and gluten-free. Snacks will be provided throughout the entire event (both Emerging Entrepreneur and Side-Hustler).
About She Did It Her Way:
She Did It Her Way is on a mission to help create more female entrepreneurs through weekly podcasts, a monthly membership program - Her Way Society and in-person events (like our Summit ;)
Launched in 2015, the She Did It Her Way podcast quickly grew from one episode a week to two episodes, was named as one of the top-rated resources for female entrepreneurs by Inc.com, Forbes, Entrepreneur.com, Huffington Post and more.
To learn more about She Did It Her Way click here.
For more information about the She Did It Her Way Summit click here.