Executive Assistant to CEO
Location: River North, Chicago, IL
EvolveHer seeks qualified Full-Time Executive Assistant with a high level of organization and the ability to provide outstanding administrative support for our CEO Alicia Driskill. The ideal candidate is self motivated and capable of prioritizing tasks in a fast paced environment. You will join a collaborative atmosphere where we value positive vibes, creativity, community, empowerment and dependability.
Manage executive schedule and act as liaison for staff and members
Conserve the CEO’s time by reading, researching and routing correspondence including drafting documents and emails
Create monthly, weekly and daily schedules and task lists for CEO
Ghost writing on behalf of the CEO for various sites and publications
Handling basic bookkeeping tasks
Helping prepare for meetings and general administrative tasks
Develop and utilize historical information; provide retrieval of information. Record meeting discussions and provide minutes.
Prepare executive responses to routine memos, letters, or correspondence
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, clients, external partners and members
Manage CEO’s agenda as a gatekeeper against any waste of time
Extremely detailed oriented and organized
Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
A proactive approach to problem solving with strong decision making skills
Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
Self starter with a proactive, positive attitude
Enthusiasm to help without being asked
Master at Google Suite and Microsoft Office
Submit resume detailing your experience to [email protected]
Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
Commitment: Temp to Hire
Location: River North, Chicago
Join EvolveHer, a unique community workspace for women. We strive to promote a collaborative atmosphere for our team and members, where positive vibes, creativity, community, empowerment, and dependability areour core.
We are looking for a Sales Manager to help us with our rapidly growing member community. This position will be based in Chicago, and will help us scale membership sales in our market. The successful candidate will be responsible for prospecting, generating leads, networking, pitching (corporate membership packages and individuals) and closing memberships for our community & space.
- Manage and oversee new membership, member tours, and member sign up.
- Responsible for giving office tours, sales forecasting and pipeline management to ensure that leads are converting based on KPIs.
- Respond to prospective member emails and inquiries
- Maintain sales by staying current with changing trends, competition and economic indicators within the entrepreneurial and coworking community
- Continued knowledge of EvolveHer values, space logistics and goings-on in order to always be able to answer member and potential new member inquiries
- Seek out and attend networking opportunities (local events as well as professional organizations)
- Creative thinking to cultivate new and unique sales tactics
- Oversee membership revenue and own the forecasting numbers
- Work closely with the Corporate Sales Team on enterprise membership packages
- Oversee partnership revenue and own the numbers for forecasting partnership revenue
- 4+ years minimum prior sales experience
- Embodies the values of and serves as the face of the EvolveHer brand and community
- Ability to connect well with people; warm and approachable, confident and enthusiastic
- Ambitious, a natural go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience developing sales plans and analyzing metrics
- Organized and detail oriented
- Comfortable presenting one on one or to large groups of people
- Ability to put basic proposals together for any enterprise opportunities
- Strong understanding of business value based selling
- Passion for ensuring satisfaction and providing excellent hospitality at all times to current and prospective members
- Experience in Excel, Keynote/Google Suite, Salesforce